SteamVR Tracking > TS3633-CM1 Module for SteamVR™ Tracking
TS3633-CM1 Prototyping Module for SteamVR™ Tracking
Triad’s TS3633-CM1 is a rapid-prototyping solution for creating a SteamVR™ Tracked Object. The TS3633-CM1 is a complete Light-to-Digital Converter on an easy to solder castellated module. The CM1 contains all the circuitry necessary to convert SteamVR Tracking base station infrared light into a digital output that encodes the angle of the sensor from the base station.
TS3633-CM1 Castellated Module
The contents of the TS3633-CM1 include:
- TS3633 Integrated Circuit
- Resistors, Capacitors, Ferrite Bead
- 400mil x 500mil Printed Circuit Board
- Castellated Pads on 100-mil centers for easy prototyping
- Photodiode detects SteamVR Tracking base station modulated infrared light and outputs a digital envelope signal indicating when the sensor is exposed to IR light.
- Only 3 connections required: Power, Ground, Envelope-Out