Triad Semiconductor is a growing company located in Winston-Salem, NC who designs and manufactures mixed-signal semiconductor solutions for multiple industries. We are currently looking for a motivated individual to oversee all aspects of Quality Management within the company.
- Quality Management Systems
- Maintain a quality management system that meets or exceeds all requirements of the ISO9001:2015 standard.
- Work with internal teams to maintain and continually improve internal processes and procedures.
- Product Quality
- Work with customers and internal design teams to develop reliability test plans to meet mission requirements.
- Manage product reliability testing to ensure all requirements are met.
- Work with internal teams to resolve product quality issues when they arise.
- Supplier Quality
- Work with the Operations department to audit and select new suppliers.
- Manage all quality related aspects of supplier relationships:
- Performance updates
- Continual improvement activities
- Quality issue resolution
- Customer Quality
- Work with customers to understand, investigate, and resolve all quality related customer complaints
- Environmental Compliance
- Work with customers and suppliers to provide required documentation related to environmental concerns (RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering discipline (Electrical Engineering preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in an ISO9001 certified company.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of standard quality tools (FMEA, CAPA, 8D).
- Knowledge of standard semiconductor reliability testing methods and failure modes.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Desire to work with customers and internal teams to accomplish objectives.