This individual will be responsible for leading the development of evaluation and production test solutions for Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs).
Tasks/responsibilities include: engaging with project leads and design engineers to create evaluation and production solutions for ASICs. Working with off-site production test facilities to implement and support production test solutions. Determining root cause of low yield events and implementing corrective actions.
- 6+ years experience in Product Engineering or related semiconductor field (4+ years with advanced degree, e.g. MSEE)
- Experience in development of integrated circuit evaluation and/or production test solutions
- Knowledge of statistics, analysis of test data, and gage R&R
- Working knowledge of integrated circuit design processes
- Self motivated—requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
- Familiar with laboratory test equipment (power supplies, oscilloscopes, waveform generators, NI PXI, etc.)
- Familiar with ATE such as Teradyne J750, IFlex, etc.
- Experience in running integrated circuit simulations (e.g. Cadence Spectre)
- Working knowledge of functional and fault coverage vector or pattern files