Careers @ Triad: Staff Design Engineer – Automotive Functional Safety
This individual will be responsible for the development of CMOS analog and mixed-signal circuits from concept to production.
Tasks/responsibilities include: architecture work, analog transistor/gate level design and simulation; behavioral modeling; layout; lab evaluation; production test development.
- 10+ years experience in IC Design (8+ years with advanced degree, e.g. MSEE)
- Self motivated—requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Theoretical and practical understanding of analog and digital circuit design
- Experience with mixed-signal simulation
- Extensive experience with automotive functional safety design flow, ISO26262 ASIL D
- Background in Verilog and/or VHDL
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
- MSEE or appropriate advanced degree
- Experience designing ADCs, DACs, and PLLs
- Digital Design Experience: decimation filters, Hardware DSP, calibration and error correction, familiarity with P&R digital flow and timing analysis
- Full-custom mixed-signal IC Layout experience