Careers @ Triad: Software Engineer
Triad Semiconductor is seeking an experienced software developer with focus on development on embedded targets. This individual will be responsible for our growth in standard product offerings and the necessary App and embedded software libraries that unlock their magic. Candidate will also be responsible for documentation, training and customer support using these libraries worldwide.
This candidate will be a key player in shaping the firmware development process and infrastructure at Triad. This includes selecting and establishing embedded development toolchains and development processes.
Triad is a growing company with a very exciting product pipeline in key applications in markets such as augmented and virtual reality. We’re looking for individuals who embody the entrepreneurial spirt, take pride in their work and are not afraid to dive head first into unchartered waters.
This position will be located in Green Bay, WI
- 3 Years Professional Experience
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Deep understanding development tools including but not limited to:
- Hardware Debuggers
- Experience with standard Embedded Processors, Peripherals and Communication Protocols
- Basic Hardware Prototyping and rework ability
- Android/iOS App development
- Simple PC Application Development
- RTOS Experience
- Embedded Linux BSP generation and bringup
- FPGAs and Verilog
- Schematic and PCB Development, ideally using Altium Designer
- Unity or Unreal Engine experience
Applicants are encouraged to submit their Resume/CV with cover letter and are encouraged to also include details on personal projects that channel their internal “Maker” spirit.