Careers @ Triad: Digital Design Engineer
This individual will be responsible for the development of mixed signal CMOS devices from concept to production, acting as an individual contributor.
Tasks/responsibilities include: design documentation, RTL design in Verilog and VHDL, coding and simulation, timing constraints, synthesis, verification, static timing analysis, SCAN, BIST, ATPG, place and route, physical verification, hardware evaluation and characterization.
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
- 5+ years experience as IC designer (3+ years with advanced degree, e.g., MSEE)
- Self-motivated—requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Theoretical and practical understanding of digital circuit design
- Expertise in Verilog and VHDL coding
- Proficient at use of lab equipment required to test and verify IC’s
Experience with the following Technologies:
- 32-bit RISC Microprocessors such as RISC-V or ARM Cortex-M series
- Linux software driver development and debug
- MSEE degree
- Embedded C and or assembly programming
- FPGA experience
- MCU Bus Architectures, Memories and Peripherals
- mixed signal simulation experience
- USB PHY, Device and Hub controllers experience
- HDMI experience
- Digital Signal Processing