WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. – October 1, 2009 – Triad Semiconductor Inc., the industry’s leading supplier of via-configurable mixed-signal ASICs, will demonstrate its via-configurable array (VCA) technology, and products implementing the technology, at ArrowFest 2009 in Santa Clara, CA; Mississauga, Ontario, Canada; and Lowell, MA in October.
Triad will be exhibiting the company’s groundbreaking via-configurable array (VCA) technology to integrate analog, digital, memory and processor solutions for single-chip ASICs or system-on-chip (SoC). Triad’s VCA technology combines silicon-proven resources on a single ASIC die. Unique to Triad’s patented VCA approach is the ability to configure and interconnect this rich set of resources using only a single via mask layer. This approach shortens time to prototypes and time to market, reduces development and tooling costs, and accelerates the design process by enabling the reuse of proven mixed-signal IP blocks. Please see https://www.triadsemi.com/vca-technology/ for additional detail.
- Santa Clara, CA — Thursday, October 8, 2009
- Exhibition hours –3:30pm to 7:30pm
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada – Tuesday, October 20, 2009
- Exhibition hours — 3:00pm to 7:30pm
- Lowell, MA – Thursday, October 29, 2009
- Exhibition hours — 2:00pm to 7:00pm
- California — Embassy Suites Hotel-Santa Clara, 2885 Lakeside Drive, Santa Clara, CA
- Ontario, Canada — Mississauga Convention Centre, 75 Derry Road, Mississauga, Ontario L5W 1G3
- Massachusetts — Paul E. Tsongas Arena, 300 Martin Luther King Jr. Way, Lowell, MA 01852
For additional conference details, see http://www.arrowfest.com/about/
About Triad Semiconductor, Inc.
Triad Semiconductor, Inc., a privately held fabless semiconductor company with headquarters in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, develops, prototypes and produces mixed-signal ASICs. The company’s groundbreaking via-configurable array (VCA) technology delivers ASICs with silicon-proven analog and digital functions more quickly and at lower cost than traditional full-custom approaches. Triad’s single-mask, via-only routing cuts engineering effort and fabrication time, resulting in fast-turn prototypes and allowing design changes to be made at minimal cost. For more information, please visit www.triadsemi.com or call (336) 774-2150.
Mocha is a trademark of Triad Semiconductor, Inc.
All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
# # #
Linda Marchant, Cayenne Communication LLC, 919-451-0776 or email@example.com